Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Not Me" Monday

Yesterday was a not an extremely busy day -- which is why I am not writing my "Not-Me" Monday entry on Tuesday. Since a friend is 31 weeks preggo, and has a little 19 month old playmate that T adores, I got to watch her all day yesterday so she could do the bed-rest thing without a toddler running around her in circles.
The two of them were so exhausted after playing outside all morning, they napped for 4 hours! I was not a little ecstatic that I had all that time to myself, and so I did not lay on the couch for half of it wishing I had access to my computer. Because T's friend was in a pack 'n' play in our computer room, I did not spend that time on the couch watching the DVD of "Scrubs" my hubby bought me for Mother's Day. Not Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment