1. Tomorrow will be the THIRD day of Green Bay schools canceling this week due extreme, low temps and while I'm definitely annoyed that Tommy has been on holiday almost three entire weeks, I realize the fact that I don't notice the cold much means I'm sheltered, clothed, fed and warm.
2. I made it to CrossFit today which allowed me some time away from the kiddos and a chance to burn and strengthen these lazy muscles.
3. DH and his job. What if he had been laid off and we couldn't pay our furnace bill?!
4. Netflix. For us and for the kids.
5. New Christmas toys. At least we have new things to pull out and play with!
6. An excuse (lazy days at home) to not really follow my decision to go strict with my clean eating. I've been enjoying my late morning chocolate and coffee and not feeling bad about it at all. What?!?
7. Our tickets and lodging is booked in Orlando in mid-March! Disney: Something to look forward to and dread all at once.
9. Ted is home from work until the morning and I have something fun scheduled for the kiddos tomorrow.
10. Dinner is finished and was a success. Roasted Chicken & Veggies, a family favorite and never disappoints.