Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wow...Two is fun, different and exhausting!

Well, today I had the honor and privelege of watching my favorite neice, M! She and T are down napping right now, but to get them there was a hoot! My favorite snippet involves a toilet, a wet Dora pull-up, and a crawling little boy coming to see what all the fuss is about. He, of course, needed to sniff and taste the pretty, pink, wet, diaper. Yuck.

Holy man, two toddlers are a handful. It makes me wonder how some of my friends with 4 kiddos under the age of 5 ever do it. MckMama, for one is quite inspiring. By the Grace of a very Good God, I assume. And a lot of patience...yeah, that I should probably keep working on that.

The crazy thing is that M is actually the age that Anna would have been. I was due with Anna four days later than my sister-in-law was due with M. Anna, of course, came early but M was right on time. Every minute I spend with my niece is a gift, and I am so thankful that she was born a girl. I guess some might think that I look at her and greive Anna every day, but I don't. Is that stange? I look at her and think of how Soveriegn our LORD is, and ponder all the things I know I will never understand on this Earth.

Well, while I have a few precious moments of quiet in this house, I should do some laundry.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment