Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ten Things Thursday

So Far...the Ten Best Memories 
of the Summer of 2011...
Annual strawberry picking with Cousin Madi and Auntie Beth. Tommy ate more than he picked!
A day with 1/2 the Froelich cousins at their Cottage near Crivitz, WI.
A great trip to The Farm in Sturgeon Bay, WI.  Tommy loves holding the baby chicks and kittens after getting attacked by baby goats who want their milk bottle. Precious.
a trip with the Family for extra special Chicago Hot-dogs at "Tommy's" in my home town.

On Grammy &  Papa's boat in the Cloverleaf Lakes.
a day-trip with Nina Kaiser to their "Shanty" in Tomohawk, WI.

Anniversary trip to Duluth. 9 years. Ted had a work meeting and I connected with a dear college friend!
Ted and Tommy's first Bellin Run! Cheering them on was my favorite part of the entire weekend.
First trip to Bay Beach of the Season. Part of our Father's Day weekend celebration. Tommy, Ted and I are standing in line for the Scrambler. It was 3 minutes of total, hysterical laughter.
Seeing my dad (Papa Jim) in Fond u lac for Father's day. I love watching him play with Tommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment